Last modified 2nd April 2019
When utilizing iPay products and services, we have security built in as it rides on the payment systems to fully authenticate user transactions originating from your website.
Information you provide
When you send us an enquiry email or telephone call regarding the iPay payment processing gateway, or any other iPay service, we may ask you for the following personal information ONLY (such as your name, email address, telephone number). For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. iPay does NOT process your payments directly nor do we store your credit card information at all.
iPay will NOT ask you to share or divulge information such as your banking details or mobile money PIN details over the telephone or on email.
In our promise to make payments easy, any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Effectively and efficiently provide customer support and services
- Allow for processing transactions and send your transactions notices
- Enable targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers
- In addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, product or service information, etc., the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates related to your order.
When you send email or other communications to iPay, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and generally improve our services.
iPay may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services, content and advertising.
Third Party Processing Partners
iPay would only share personal information with agencies outside of iPay in the following limited circumstances:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of iPay, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. As a company policy, we do NOT store ANY card detail, security PINs or sensitive pieces of information regarding your payments on our servers.
We also restrict access to personal information to iPay employees, who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
iPay or any of its representatives, shall NOT ask you to divulge, your bank account, debit card/mobile money PIN, CVV numbers, card expiry information or any such data at any time or through ANY media. Please report any such fraudulent attempts to us on the contact address given below