Welcome to e-Commerce and Online Payments made Easy
As a Merchant, what can I sell with iPay?
- Digital Goods (Music, E-books, Videos… just about anything that’s downloadable).
- Tangible goods (Books, Clothes, Foodstuffs, etc.).
- Tickets, Passes and Gift Vouchers
- Domain Registration and Web Hosting Services
- Subscriptions and Pay-per-view services…
- E-Learning and School Fees Payments***
- Donations for Social or Political Campaigns
What are the set up requirements for putting up iPay on my website?
- FREE account set up.
- An agreed to and signed contract.
- A valid and online website
- Documentary proof of your business entity’s legal existencees
OK… I get it, then after this, do you charge me for anything else?
iPay is safe. We maintain a backed up record of all merchants’ financial and contact information regarding all transactions on their websites We do NOT store card transaction details at any point before, during or after a transaction. There are no limits to the amounts of cash you can receive from your clients in any given trading period .
- Mobile money commission charges 3.0%
- Visa and master cards 3.5%