Are you looking for a simple way to have your clients pay for your goods and services online?
Perhaps you just want to add alternative payment options to your website that make use of mobile money and debit cards as well?
How can I integrate iPay into the websites I develop for my clients?
- We also have Shopping cart modules for Joomla!, Virtuemart, Prestashop, WordPress,Moodle, Drupal, WHMCS, Open Cart and UberCart some of the most popular content management and e-commerce shopping carts on the web , you can download them below:
How secure is it?
- iPay rides on the mobile money, Kenswitch and Credit card payment systems to authenticate user transactions originating from your website.
- iPay uses end-to-end SSL + HTTPS encryption to authenticate transactions originating from the merchant web site
- iPay is safe. We maintain a backed up record of all merchants’ financial and contact information regarding all transactions on their websites.
- iPay does NOT store card transaction details at any point before, during or after a transaction.
- There are no limits to the amounts of cash you can receive in a given trading period
OK, however, I don’t use any of these shopping carts above, but I still want to use iPay?
- We have a simple easy to use API that you can use. Click on the button here below: